Do you want to earn a few extra quid?
I am looking to hire someone on a freelance basis to help me out with the day-to-day running of one of my sites.
It will initially be for just a couple of hours per day and the money is not great, but it is a chance to learn some tricks of the trade, get more experience in running and promoting sites and to work alongside me as we march side by side in the battle for online domination.
I imagine that this would best suit someone young, or someone who is looking to gain more experience and knowledge of SEO, internet promotion, affiliate marketing etc…
Below are a list of qualities said person should have. You do NOT need to have all of them, but the more the better.
* Basic development skills
* Have run a web site before
* Familiar with the concept of SEO
* A decent typing rate (Speed)
* Good spelling and grammar (Unlike me)
* A willingness to learn
Below are the qualities that are ESSENTIAL.
* MUST be a person that gets things done.
* Must be willing to do more basic tasks such as writing numerous e-mails, writing content, link building etc….
I still need to decide the exact rates and hours per week, but I think it will be for two hours per week Monday to Friday and around $10 per hour.
Let me know if you are interested.