Listen to the podcast directly below this message
Subscribe to this in itunes!
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.
left: Dean Hunt right: Ciaran Doyle
As an experiment I am working on two new podcast shows, one is professional, the other unprofessional, both should be hugely valuable and hopefully interesting as well.
The first podcast features my good friend Ciaran Doyle and I. It is a little unprofessional, and is very much a test/pilot episode.
Future shows will be approx half the length, and will have regular weekly features.
Please have a listen, we really would LOVE your feedback. We pose lot’s of questions on the show, so please use the comments box below to give your comments, questions or feedback.
In this week’s show:
* We discuss Tony Robbins entering the online marketing space, and the ramifications of that.
* A morning routine for success, and how Dean’s routine involves YouTube and cereal in bed.
* We share wacky entrepreneurial stories from our youth, including the now infamous ‘Turd on a Tie’ business.
* Dean loses concentration due to his cleaners coming in during recording (hard life).
* How to find business alliances.
* How to position yourself in your market (even based on negatives)
* & the SHOCKING blank DVD trick that naughty marketers are using.
Enjoy, and click the play button above to start the audio.
PS: we are in two minds whether or not to do this in the future, we enjoyed recording it, but would love your feedback.
| tag this | digg this | trackback | comment RSS feed
Subscribe to my FEED and you will age gracefully