Barry and I are looking to expand our operations, and are going to be hiring a possible 2 additions to our team here in the UK.
Anyway, we got thinking… would it be possible to fill all three positions by using nothing more than Social Media?
Sounds like an experiment to me…
So over the coming weeks we will be actively using sites like LinkedIN, Twitter and Facebook to find some staff.
I have to stress from the off that unless you are a mega exception, then we are looking for people to work in-house in Sussex, England, or to re-locate to there. We have our reasons for this, so no complaining please.
Here are the ROUGH job descriptions: (It may be well worth spreading these around, as there are a lot of people looking for work right now, so you may change someone’s life)
Assistant Required for Internet Consultant
MUST be extremely organised and have exceptional time management skills. If you are the sort of person that likes everything to be neat, tidy and in an organised or systematical fashion, then this may be for you.
An ability to type at a decent speed is a bonus, as is an overall knowledge of the Internet. Do you have a facebook account? Do you blog? etc…
* Managing the weekly work and personal life of the consultant.
* Arranging and sorting invoices
* Managing up to 200 emails per day
* Building and strengthening networking relationships with potential clients
* Being able to turn a process into a step by step system to help with future speed and efficiency is vital
* Researching content such as blog posts, articles etc…
A pleasant manner in both emails and phone is an advantage.
In-house Writer Required
We are looking for a writer or blogger to come and work with us from our Sussex based offices.
Skills required are a good level of spelling and grammar, decent/fast typing speed, the ability to convey thoughts or an idea in a written format, and ideally, the ability to convey information in an interesting and easy to understand manner.
* Knowledge of the Internet, including blogs, social media etc is an advantage
* To own, or have written for a blog previously is a bonus
* Any previous sales or copywriting experience is a bonus
And finally… we are looking to hear from any of the following people who are based in the UK:
* Social Media Enthusiasts
* Video Marketers
* Business Strategists
I will be personally training you, which in itself is a unique and hugely valuable opportunity.
If you are interested, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And don’t forget to Tweet this page etc… you really could change someone’s life today.
Ref the payment, we will discuss that with the prospects. These are fulltime positions.
| tag this | digg this | trackback | comment RSS feed
Subscribe to my FEED or i will kill a cute little puppy